ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMSBy accessing the Contents or Services, you or those you represent ("you")agree and acknowledge that you have read and accepted the terms in its entirety. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you and TRUEVPN. These terms also apply to all users of the Service, including the users with paid accounts. If you don't agree with any part of the Terms, you may not use our Service.
1. MODIFICATIONTRUEVPN reserves the rights, at its sole discretion to modify the Terms of this Agreement at any time. If any core changes to the Terms, all users will be notified by Email, in-App message and will be announced by TRUEVPN on its Website. You understand that it is your responsibility to review any such modifications. If you continue to use TRUEVPN's Services and Contents after the modifications take effect, you understand and agree to the revised Terms.
3. LICENSETRUEVPN grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the service. You shall not modify, distribute, sublicense or by any mean commercially exploit or make available to any third parties the Services in any way. TRUEVPN reserves all rights that are not expressly granted to you.
4. REFUND POLICYFor the purchase through our Website, you may cancel the premium subscription and request a full refund within 7 days of your initial purchase. Refund beyond 7-day window may be considered, at the sole discretion of TRUEVPN. For the purchase through other Platform(Google play store, The App Store, etc.), their refund policies shall govern.
5. ACCEPTABlE USAGE POLICYIt is your responsibility, at all times to assess whether using the Website, Apps, Software or Services is in compliance with applicable local, state national and foreign laws, and regulation. You should also comply with these Terms and applicable laws, regulation, and policies whenever you use the Website, Apps, Software or Services.
You agree to keep your TRUEVPN account information confidential. You are responsible all actions that occur on our servers where the login uses your user ID and password. You are advised to contact TRUEVPN if you discover or suspect that your account information has been compromised immediately. when using our Service, you agree not to:
1. Send unsolicited contents(i.e., "spam") in any form over the Service.
2. Send contents that contain illegal, abusive, hateful, threatening, obscene materials; or intellectual property infringement and privacy invasion.
3. Distribute, reproduce, upload, download or post any copyrighted contents before obtaining authorization or permission from the owner of the proprietary material.
4. Distribute, reproduce, upload, download or post any contents that contain explicit or sexual depictions of minors.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks (i.e., any form of “hacking”).
6. Engage in any conducts that inhibit or restrict any other users from enjoying or using the Services, which include but not limited to unfair usage of the network(i.e., Utilizing substantially excessive bandwidth that exceeds the average user bandwidth usage for an extended duration or like manners that exert an excessive load on the network that may cause disturbance to other users on the network ).
7. TRUEVPN reserves the right to take appropriate action when the Service is being used contrary to these Terms and applicable laws, which including termination of your account and the Service without providing a refund and notice.